Sunday, December 14, 2014

YEAR'S END!

This blog announces new book releases, gives sneak peeks of upcoming novels and provides tidbits about the storylines and characters in my novels. 

Oops!  Here it is the end of the year and the plan was to get my novel Someone Like Me out this year, but that plan fell through. It's not that the book isn't finished.  It is.  However, I want Someone Like Me to be the best it can be for my readers and the editing process has shown me that there's more work to do.  The backup plan is for it to be released in 2015, and that should happen.

Someone Like Me is a rags to riches love story in which former welfare mother, Melanie Taylor finds all she could ever hope for in multi-millionaire Scott Stillwaters.  Or has she? 

Meanwhile, my second novel, Shadows of Love, may be released in 2015 as well.  It's also in the editing stage.  Nedra and Sinclair are the protagonists in this Sin Series novel and the passion between them continues as they come face to face with the mysterious Mr. Hardman from my last release Strangers

Until I can get my two latest novels out, please read my other books in the Sin Series.  CLICK ON the BOOK COVERS on this blog and read free samples of some of the chapters.  Hope 2014 was a good year for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment